WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Manager – eServices
Closing date :February 28, 2022
- Responsible for the overall strategic planning and direction of the business unit.
- Direct, promote and coordinate the operations of the company in a manner that will help achieve the organisation’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- Establish procedures and processes to ensure the smooth functioning of the company’s critical departments.
- Develop staffing plan or work flow processes to maximize the efficiency of the business operations.
- Review individual department objectives and plan and regularly assess results and expectations with employees.
- Execute marketing, sales and operational activities, produce results that meet or exceed the company’s business plan.
- Create an operating environment that assures consistent customers’ satisfaction.
- Establish and achieve sales and profitability goals and increase the company’s market share through regular sales efforts.
- Develop accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company's mission and core business.
- Promote outstanding customer service.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation.
Experience and Qualification:
- MBA or other post-graduate qualifications is an advantage.
- At least 10 years in a similar capacity.
- Experience in a Web Agency is a must.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Quick but cognitive thinker and decision maker.
- Good leadership and Management skills, Business communications skills and problem solving skills.