Digital Sales Executive
- Present and sell company Web services to current and potential client.
- Prepare presentations, documentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and meet with customers to demonstrate, advise and explain features of products and services.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Assist in the development of promotional strategies and product development.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing.
- 3-5 years work experience in the Sales and Marketing sector. Experience in marketing and sales Web services will constitute an advantage.
- Dynamic, Motivated, Pleasant and extrovert personality, Enthusiastic and Customer service oriented with an efficient and businesslike approach.
- Fully computer literate and highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.