Front End Web Developer
- Slice design layouts (PSD, PNG) into responsive HTML format for use on Websites.
- Format and style web pages.
- Use scripting to create website animations and effects.
- Creating or editing images and graphics for website use.
- Develop templates and web pages on the Content Management system for desktop and mobile websites.
- Work with back-end developers to create easy-to-use web applications.
- Integrating content with site design.
- Carry out accessibility and usability audits and tests, debugging, and Website maintenance / support.
- Stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/multimedia.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in Front End web development.