- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using Angular, Angular JS, .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in Microsoft cloud environment or on premise.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new technologies as the business grows.
- This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- 2+ years of solid programming experience with C# (is a must),.Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows service, WCF, Web API, Windows form, WPF, Console Applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server tools(Active directory, IIS, Windows Event Viewer, Windows Server Services, Windows command based diagnostic tools, DNS, Window Server Manager)
- Experience with SQL server Reporting services.
- Experience in MS SQL Server is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired.
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics Platform, and Microsoft SharePoint is a plus.
- Passionate programmer with expertise in developing applications for the iOS/Android platform.
- Mobile development will be an advantage.
- Ability to produce analysis, design documents and other technical documentation required by the Sales and Marketing Team
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in French and English is mandatory.
- Ability to work in constant high pressure situation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience on home grown enterprise level applications is preferable.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- Have been through the entire lifecycle i.e. from conceptualisation, development to deployment of mobile apps.
BS/MSC in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 2+ years of progressive experience in the Services industry and evidence of exceptional ability.