Systems Implementer (1)
- Work on projects and participate in processes concerning the architecture of new software to meet clients’ needs.
- Collaborate with software development team.
- Analyse, review and test systems including documenting, designing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining.
- Participate in review and company meetings concerning projects and programs.
- Document work-time and processes.
- Prepare presentations and documentations including training manuals.
- Assist in the development of software development.
- Deliver training, follow-up on site and provide support
- Follow up the project plan and compile fact sheets, statistics, graphs, manuals and reports.
- Follow up with clients after delivery of project for updates and maintenance.
- Coordinate the work of the team assigned to the project to ensure project progress on schedule.
- Degree in Computer Science / BTS en informatique.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in system implementation.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Know how of supply chain activities.
- Understand ERP and Business System improvement.
- Passionate about system implementation and problem solving with a strong desire to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies
- Experience in computerization projects and in systems implementation.
- Fully computer literate and highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.