- Work on projects including web-based applications and database-backed websites.
- Work within a team environment to address the programming needs of projects.
- Participate in processes concerning the architecture of new applications to meet client needs.
- Work in several programming languages and with a variety of database systems.
- Review, analyse and modify web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining as specified by Management.
- Participate in review and company meetings concerning projects and programs.
- Document work-time and processes as specified by Management.
- Responsible for meeting set goals and deadlines as determined by Management.
- Provide solutions and exceed expectations of Web clients and Management.
- Create database structure
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bsc in Web Development.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2008/2012/2014/2016).
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and within deadlines.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience using .NET (VB/C#), MVC.